Monday, March 06, 2017

RedBull with it's Beauty !

And I am at IIT,Ghy auditorium and a dear girl seated next to me and staring .
Yep,I am a little bit handsome and with a beard(that's the biggest gift so far)
And yes I am eating PopCorn(1 packet remaining) ,Redbull is next.
Chill.She might look hungry.She staring and smiling but me ?! ...didn't response to it and  just settling my hair again and again.Of course , I know the reason why she is staring at me.
And my friend whispered in my ears that "She is so beautiful,from IIM,Shillong and staring at you..You can impress her..Go and grab her.."
And Me: No, I don't need any more Wings😂😂
   (Actually,She stared at the Redbull)

   " Redbull gives you wings,isn't true?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.