Sunday, March 26, 2017

"Dude ! I have a Boyfriend "

Sunday, March 26, 2017
           "Dude ! I have a Boyfriend "
Listen.Come in here.You want to know about this .Okay,Let me distract you for a moment and gonna tell you something.

LIFE  is name of happenings. Life teaches many lessons. Each lesson has interesting and crum-a-grackle story.
     ''Justice?----You get justice in the next World,in this world ,you have the law.''-- This quote is absolutely right and proved me wrong again.
    One warm evening ,One of my friends, Mustaf and i was going to a nearby shop for bringing his mineral water as our hostel's water is not preferable. And during that time I also managed him to get me drink any fruit beverage as I was going with him.Mostly,I drink Tropicana's fruit beverage whenever I visit any shop as I am a "Tropicana-Lover". He agreed and we reached at the shop and then we saw a man buying something so we queued next to him for a while. Within a few minutes,an average looking girl came and was standing next to us. And she's started to telling the shopkeeper that "Brother ! Can you gimme some sachetsv of Sunsilk Shampoo? and then the shopkeeper moved and searched her products."Wait ! I am giving you " the shopkeeper told.After the products are found , the shopkeeper told the girl ," take your shampoo" and she was trying to give 'money' to the shopkeeper.As she was a little far from the shopkeeper away so she was facing difficulty to make the 'money' reach to the shopkeeper.As the shopkeeper could not able to touch her palm to take the 'money' then I approached to help her by reaching her money.But surprisingly when I extended my hand to take the money from her palm to reach out to the shopkeeper ,she took her hand back by covering her palm with all fingers and that moment you know !!!!!...felt so unusual.I was like ,"Uh,Geez ! What? ". Then I asked myself that ,"Why did she behave like that? Or  Did I try to bring her 'money'?''.Unfortunately, I didn't find any reason for. Obviously,any human being would feel unusual like me beacause there is no profitable reason to interfere and was helping her because she faced difficulty and the situation demanded me to help her as I felt so at that time.I am a Crumpsy but managed to control my storm in a tea-cup.
   Then Mustaf made a eye to eye contact with me and he was silently laughing by keeping his hands in his mouth.
After a while,she may thought that "That boy will not run by taking my money " and again she tried to give me the money in my right palm.I denied and managed to give her some space and said her ," Duh ! Now you can give your money to the shopkeeper directly,Sister."
This is so bizarre and I called her parochial.But question is whether she feared about her "money" in palm losing to any stranger and interestingly "Money" was a 5 rupee coin.Hahaha.....  I personally feel that she might think at that time like ----
     "Dude,No need to help me, 'Cause I have already a Boyfriend".

MORAL-BLACK WILL TAKE NO OTHER HUE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.