Sunday, January 08, 2017

KOKA:Land of Blue Water

                           K O K A
                   29 D E C ,2 0 1 6
"Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
It's morning ,9:15 am.I just woke up from the bed.After getting up from bed,my first and foremost task is ....Guess please? Yes, none but looking for the mobile phone in the bed whether it is on the left/right side of the breeze or under the blanket or backside of the cool breeze.That usually happens with me in winter days. Holy Cow ! again two missed call by Abdullah almost two hours ago.Yes ! he called and texted me yesternight but I didn't response him but why ? He's totally ...I don't wanna comment on him.
    After I checking Whatsapp,Facebook,Instagram and InShorts,I thought that I should reply Abdullah's call now otherwise lagan duguna dena padega.I called back "oi,kitare ! phone korte korte reply aar desna messages o korlam "  he replied.My angry mode was activated in full swing."Why did you call me in the morning or last night ? What did I tell you or you promise me in the two or three days ago? You forgot,asshole? ""I said and he replied that "you didn't tell me like that " Oh,what the hell are you telling? He was saying that I didn't tell him and I said ..yes you are okay bruh and don't give me any more f*ck. He's a great liar but he never beated me cause he's always arrested for lieing but no one didn't me ...yes of course he's my good friend..LOVE YOU bruh
         NOW you peeps are thinking that why did I call him a liar? and what's the story all about ? Okay ! Story starts here 👇
      “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” – Helen Keller
       
     We (our gang)are planning to go somewhere for visit not for any educatioal,adventural experience or for facing new new things ...we just needs more groupfie, photos to upload in social site ..hahha...One day Musu I mean Musleh texted me that sajju(me) we have to visit Belughat..that's awesome place..I just told him "okaaay...I'll".That we fixed that we gonna visit belughat this time...yooooo...yahoooo.Everyone agreed.And that's final decision.After that My 5th sem exam was on the door.Preparation was not too good.But one thing I Clearly know that during my exam time all creative ideas creates chaos in my mind.That's why I love exam eve period.One day, during exam days Abdullah texted me like ""oi Sajju(Hey Sajju ! Koka is awesomeeeee place to visit" After 5 or 10 minutes I joked on that like " Oh ! KOKA aru Nati Lora..haha" (Koka aru Nati lora is a famous short story book)."Did you visit KOKA earlier ?Addu" I asked . HE replied "No dude ! I just went through all photos clicked by my friends visited that place and I just decide that we have to visit ".After that I saw videos of KOKA and just fall in love with KOKA.We had a whatsapp group named NEVERLAND where I informed all my friends about KOKA.That night,I just posted one beautiful KOKA's photo in my family group and one of cousins replied that 'which place is this? Sajid '. I told him about KOKA.After one hour,he just exclaimed with joy and informed me that they are going to visit next day for family picnic there.Whoa ! That's so good.I'd love to go there.CONTD.P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.